With the increasing need for furniture to be flexible, Myriad allows you to create a comfortable meeting area, private huddle space or a stunning island.
Myriad by Boss Design Group is a diverse selection of upholstered modular furniture, completely flexible and reconfigurable. The range is made up of eleven linkable seating units, three privacy screens, side tables and arms that accommodate power. According to Boss, the idea behind Myriad is that you become the designer, arranging modules to create any shape you desire.
Modules come in ‘L’-shape and 120° internal and external shapes allowing the creation of ‘Huddles’, ‘Islands’ and ‘Chains’. Modules can be mixed, linked and easily moved around, offering numerous possibilities for collaborative work spaces. Link arms can include 1 or 2 Office Electric’s Pixel power/USB modules.
• Comprehensive range of eleven reconfigurable pieces
• Moulded Foam seat and backrest foam
• Conforms to BS5852 Fire Resistance
• Solid plywood internal frame
• Sprung seat
• Choice of black or white painted leg frames
• Clear laquered European Oak or painted steel leg options
• Integrated power and data modules available
You can start configuring straight away as Boss have created a funky new website specifically for Myriad, here.